The Executive Assistant position gives the opportunity to work in one of the nations largest Hispanic Entertainment companies. Employee will report directly to the Vice President to provided executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies in a fast paced office environment on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Vice President. The Executive Assistant serves as the liaison for management, organization, coordination of executive outreach of external relations efforts and oversees special projects.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Communicates directly, on behalf of the Vice President, staff and others.
• Maintains contact management database ensuring effective and smooth communication by the Vice President with large numbers of entities and individuals.
• Works closely with Vice President to keep him informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities and following up appropriately.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of all deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, maintaining files and records related to all activity.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Follows up on contacts made by the Vice President while supporting the cultivation of ongoing relationships and outreach activities.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners
• High energy individual with a passion for the organization’s mission
• Excellent written and communication skills in both English and Spanish
• Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to be effective independently
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and Social Media Platforms
MUST BE BILINGUAL
Bachelor’s degree required
Resumes are required
Please send to: [email protected]** Subject: Exec Assistant Position
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits
• Organized, Fast Paced and Ability to Multi-Task and Comfortable with Microsoft Office Programs.
MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Company is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work to promote our live concert events in the Hispanic Market. We are seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock-ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of Viva Entertainment shows
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to all social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations or sponsorship activity
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the Chicago land area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
Extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language